Demountable transformer - II
Intended for the study of electromagnetism and electrodynamics, AC currents and voltages, electromagnetic phenomena, step-up and step-down transformers, energy conservation, etc.
Cidepe - Industrial Center for Teaching and Research Equipment - is a company of reference in educational instruments in educational institutions in Brazil and abroad. With an experienced team of engineers, professors, researchers, consultants and other collaborators, Cidepe develops products with technology and human talent to improve the teaching dynamics.
The entire history of pioneering spirit and work focused on customer needs makes the Cidepe brand increasingly present in the lives of thousands of students, bringing greater participation and interest to the knowledge experience in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Contact our sales team, we are available to assist your educational institution on this journey towards practical knowledge.
- » The mapping of the magnetic field of a magnet - 1082.120
- » The Oersted experiment and electromagnetism with projectable table - 1082.128_0
- » The magnetic field generated by an electric current in a rectilinear conductor - 1082.161A
- » The magnetic field between two parallel and rectilinear conductors traversed by electric currents - 1082.161B
- » The magnetic field at the center of a circular loop traversed by an electric current - 1082.161C
- » The magnetic induction inside a solenoid traversed by an electric current - 1082.161D
- » The electromagnetic phenomena - 1082.161E
- » The electrical transformer which elevates and reduces voltage - 1082.161E1