Fluids mechanics basic kit
Study of fluid mechanics, buoyancy, Pascal’s Principle, communicating vessels, U-tube, Boyle’s Law, etc.
Cidepe - Industrial Center for Teaching and Research Equipment - is a company of reference in educational instruments in educational institutions in Brazil and abroad. With an experienced team of engineers, professors, researchers, consultants and other collaborators, Cidepe develops products with technology and human talent to improve the teaching dynamics.
The entire history of pioneering spirit and work focused on customer needs makes the Cidepe brand increasingly present in the lives of thousands of students, bringing greater participation and interest to the knowledge experience in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Contact our sales team, we are available to assist your educational institution on this journey towards practical knowledge.
- » The specific properties of matter - 0001.102
- » The distinction between force and pressure - 1032.092
- » The pressure at a point of a liquid in equilibrium - Stevin´s principle - 1042.008B
- » Pascal´s law, using water - 1042.024_2
- » Archimedes´ principle - 1042.032
- » The leveling of liquid surfaces in open communicating vessels - 1042.004
- » The specific weight of a liquid from another with a known specific weight - 1042.020
- » Study of gases - Isothermal transformation, Boyle-Mariotte´s Law - 1052.032Q2