Kit for electricity, magnetism and electromagnetism
Study of resistors, bulbs, capacitors and diodes, associations in series, in parallel and mixed associations, action of electromagnetic force, etc.
Cidepe - Industrial Center for Teaching and Research Equipment - is a company of reference in educational instruments in educational institutions in Brazil and abroad. With an experienced team of engineers, professors, researchers, consultants and other collaborators, Cidepe develops products with technology and human talent to improve the teaching dynamics.
The entire history of pioneering spirit and work focused on customer needs makes the Cidepe brand increasingly present in the lives of thousands of students, bringing greater participation and interest to the knowledge experience in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Contact our sales team, we are available to assist your educational institution on this journey towards practical knowledge.
- » The combinations of lamps in series and in parallel - 1082.044A
- » Color code in the characterization of a resistor (electrical resistance) - 1082.048
- » Ohm´s law - 1082.056A
- » The identification of a non-ohmic resistor - 1082.064A
- » The electrical resistance offered by a diode and its polarization - 1082.088A
- » Measurements in mixed circuits and electric power - 1082.092A
- » The electromagnetic phenomena and the step-up and step-down electrical voltage transformer, the transformer - 1082.176A
- » The action of the electromagnetic force acting on a conductor immersed in a magnetic field, when an electric current travels through it - 1082.136
- » A DC electric motor - 1082.152