Inclined plane with sensors and scrollable multi-chronometer
Intended for the study of collinear forces, competing coplanar forces, equilibrium of a body on a ramp, static and kinetic friction forces, uniform linear motion, uniformly accelerated linear motion, particle dynamics, radius of gyration and energy discussions, moment of inertia, rotational mechanics, radius of gyration, etc.
Cidepe - Industrial Center for Teaching and Research Equipment - is a company of reference in educational instruments in educational institutions in Brazil and abroad. With an experienced team of engineers, professors, researchers, consultants and other collaborators, Cidepe develops products with technology and human talent to improve the teaching dynamics.
The entire history of pioneering spirit and work focused on customer needs makes the Cidepe brand increasingly present in the lives of thousands of students, bringing greater participation and interest to the knowledge experience in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Contact our sales team, we are available to assist your educational institution on this journey towards practical knowledge.
- » The meeting of two moving objects in URM with opposite directions, on the same trajectory, multi-chronometer - 1032.005C1
- » The VURM and its characteristics, multi-chronometer - 1032.006_D
- » The equilibrium of a moving object on an inclined plane - 1032.043
- » Rigid bodies, conservation of mechanical energy, with sensors - 1032.072A1
- » The frictional forces and Newton´s first law of motion - 1032.046
- » The determination of the sliding static and kinetic friction coefficient - 1032.048