Analysis and comparisons of budding of similar seeds with diversified irrigation processes (amount of water, acid solutions, basic solutions, diversified hormones, among others), comparisons between several seeds (budding time, root size, res3ponse to irrigation and diverse soils) and comparison of the budding time of modified seeds, conditioned to the type of soil they are seeded.
Cidepe - Industrial Center for Teaching and Research Equipment - is a company of reference in educational instruments in educational institutions in Brazil and abroad. With an experienced team of engineers, professors, researchers, consultants and other collaborators, Cidepe develops products with technology and human talent to improve the teaching dynamics.
The entire history of pioneering spirit and work focused on customer needs makes the Cidepe brand increasingly present in the lives of thousands of students, bringing greater participation and interest to the knowledge experience in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Contact our sales team, we are available to assist your educational institution on this journey towards practical knowledge.
- » Comparing different seeds - 1481.041
- » How does the environment determine natural selection? - 1481.436
- » The phototropism - 1481.437
- » Analysis of different amounts of the auxin plant hormone - 1481.438
- » What are the differences between monocots and dicots? - 1481.440
- » Comparing the development of the seed with the type of irrigation - 1481.441
- » The influence of light on sprouting and development of seeds - 1481.442